Mini focus modules
The iXRS HP series is dedicated to digital 2D and 3D X-ray applications. It’s reliable and proven in countless applications.
The versatile bifocal-spot design is ideal for inspecting various material types and thicknesses, including the densest and largest parts to be examined.
- Inspection of casts and additive manufactured components in Automotive
- Inspection of turbine blades in Aerospace
- Weld inspections
- Sorting of ore
Sealed stationary modules
iXRS XP series
Robust inline CT
The iXRS XP modules are ideal choice when uptime and high throughput are of utmost importance.
The modules are dedicated to the most demanding inline CT applications optimizing power performance, focal spot size, and field of view. The X-ray tubes include two identical and thermally separated focal spots.
- Inline inspection for Automotive and
- 100% inspection of battery packs and other critical components where reliability is of utmost importance
Built to last
The EVO series stands for robustness and reliability. The X-ray systems are comprised of the best components and assembled with the utmost care - making them a sound investment.
The EVO systems meet the IP65 standard, fully operational in dusty and wet conditions.
- Weld inspections
- Pipeline inspection and maintenance
- Crawler-based inspections
- Corrosion under isolation inspections
- Airplane on-site service inspections
Compact and versatile
The ION X-ray systems deliver speed, accuracy, and reproducibility, critical parameters for imaging, and material discrimination scanning applications.
It is equipped with a high-quality metal-ceramic X-ray insert ensuring accuracy and extended product lifetime.
- Luggage and cargo inspection in security
- Sorting of recyclables
- Food inspection
The mobile X-ray modules
The perfect choice when mobility is key for your X-ray application. The mobile XMB X-ray modules are easy to handle and perfectly designed for dealing with challenging inspection jobs.
It performs excellently in challenging environments in narrow and hard-to-reach areas.
- On-site power plant inspection
- Aircraft inspection
- Petrochemical industries