High voltage cables
Comet supplies spring-loaded, high-voltage cables in various rated voltages and lengths.
Our spring-loaded cables have mechanical springs, replacing elastomeric springs where bulging occurs typically.
Direct effect of using mechanical springs
- Constant pressure in the receptacle
- Installation is simplified
- No over-gapping possible
- Reduction of discharges in the interface
- Improved field distribution at the transition cable – receptacle
- Eliminates the need for re-gapping 24 hours after initial installation
- Higher system uptime
- Lower installation costs
- Lower maintenance costs
- Longer lifetime of cable and tube
- Standard cable length at maximum voltage rating